ISRAELI air strikes in eastern Lebanon killed 10 people on Saturday, the Lebanese Health Ministry said.
Militant group Hezbollah said eight of the dead were its fighters.
The Israeli military said several members of Hezbollah’s missile unit, in three different command centres in Baalbek, were “eliminated,” claiming the dead had been identified “as operating to accelerate readiness and force build-up processes, while planning fire attacks toward Israel.”
A Hezbollah official said that three of the dead were local commanders, Ali al-Moussawi, Mohammed al-Moussawi and Hussein Yaghi.
Mr Yaghi was the son of Mohammed Yaghi, a founder of Hezbollah, who died in 2023.
A Rayak Hospital official said they had received 21 wounded, including two Lebanese nationals, a Syrian man and an Ethiopian woman.


