Skip to main content
Chinese businessman Yang Tengbo says allegations he is a spy are ‘entirely untrue’
Andrew Windsor speaks during a Pitch@Palace event, an initiative launched in 2014 to support entrepreneurs, at St James's Palace in London, December 12, 2019

CHINESE businessman Yang Tengbo has said allegations he is a spy are “entirely untrue” after he waived his right to anonymity today.

The 50-year-old, previously known as H6, is said to have become a “close” confidant of the Duke of York and has also been pictured with senior politicians including former prime ministers Lord Cameron and Baroness May.

At an urgent High Court hearing today, lawyers for Mr Tengbo, also known as Chris Yang, said that the businessman was not seeking to maintain anonymity.

Morning Star call for advertising
Support the Morning Star
You have reached the free limit.
Subscribe to continue reading.
More from this author
piano
Theatre Review / 19 December 2024
19 December 2024
‘There's outrage aplenty in this production but we never quite get to the dark night of the soul,’ writes WILL STONE
main pic
Ballet / 29 October 2024
29 October 2024
WILL STONE applauds a quartet of dance vignettes exploring the joys and sorrows of the human condition
hygge
Gig review / 7 October 2024
7 October 2024
WILL STONE overlooks the corn to find the beauty in the music of the Danish indie-pop oddities